Descendants 2, the sequel to the Disney Channel Original Movie Descendants, premieres on Disney Channel on Friday, July 21 at 8PM. Spoil your kids, rotten, by creating a Descendants 2 viewing party with all the wicked charm. Whether their “apple-y ever after” is Auradon or the Isle of the Lost, they’re sure to love every detail!
Isle of the Lost Garland
Cut any leftover scrap paper into strips of varying shape and length, glue onto a thick string, and you’ve got a garland straight out of the Isle of the Lost.
Mal’s Apple Bites
You don’t have to be rotten to the core to enjoy these healthy treats. Spread peanut butter or flavored cream cheese over apple slices and sprinkle with fruit or pretzels.
Auradon Prep Pennants
Show some school spirit by gluing felt shapes to a dowel rod to create these preppy pennants. Choose your favorite design from our stencil template.
Dizzy’s Wall Letters
To match the spunky personality of new character Dizzy, this DIY features wall letters painted and glued with her favorite things: gems, feathers, and sequins — all the works!
Evie’s Apple Smoothie
Whip up an Evie-approved smoothie with this healthy recipe. Add an apple touch with mint “leaves” and straw “stems.”
Uma’s “Fish and Chips”
Recreate Uma’s signature dish using chicken nuggets and banana chips. Your party guests will be spellbound.
Mal vs. Uma Cupcake Toppers
Whether your child is on Team Mal or Team Uma, they can show off their true allegiance with these bold cupcake toppers.
Don’t miss Descendants 2 on Disney Channel, Friday, July 21 at 8PM.
It’s time to join the adventure! Tangled: The Series premieres tonight at 7:30 p.m. on Disney Channel. Put together a viewing party for your family with this gleaming décor.
Bring the Kingdom of Corona to your home with this beautiful pennant flag banner featuring the Corona Sun Crest.
There’s nothing more iconic than Rapunzel’s frying pan. Help your little ones create their own with this fun and simple craft, perfect for a party inspired by Tangled.
Green, Leafy Vines
What You’ll Need:
- Construction paper in 3 different shades of green
- Hot glue
How To Make It:
- Cut a piece of twine to your desired length. To determine the length, measure the space that you’ll hang the vines and add an extra 24 inches. This will give you enough slack to hang your vines later.
- Cut out small leaf shapes from green construction paper. Disperse the three shades of green evenly between your leaves.
- Extend your twine across your workspace and plan out where your leaves will go.
- Begin hot gluing the leaves onto the twine. Place a small dot of glue at one end of the leaf and press it onto the twine until it is completely dry.
- Hang your vine by tying it off or taping it to the wall.
Pascal has always been the life of the party. See the DIY here.
Be sure to share your #DisneyWeekend Tangled: The Series viewing party with us on Instagram by tagging @DisneyFamily!
Learn more about Tangled: The Series.
The post Everything You Need to Host a Tangled: The Series Viewing Party appeared first on Disney Family.