Mickey Mouse Deluxe Headband
Top off your Mickey-themed celebration with these fun ears!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Lunch Napkins
Add some color to your party with these delightful Mickey Mouse napkins.
Disney Mickey Fun and Friends Square Dinner Plates
Your guests will be delighted as they fill their plates with snacks!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party Cups
Quench your thirst with these festive cups featuring Mickey and Friends!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Table Decorations
Invite Mickey, Donald, and Goofy to the party with these freestanding centerpieces!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party Banner
This delightful birthday banner will take your party to a new level.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hanging Party Decorations
Transform your child’s birthday party into an event to remember. This set includes 12 different pieces to bring your next extravaganza to life!
Oh boy! It’s your little one’s birthday! For the ultimate Disney Family, there’s no better party than a bright and festive Mickey Mouse birthday party. Keep reading to find out just how easy it is to put together a colorful and fun day for your birthday boy or girl.
Display a centerpiece cake on a lively table full of treats and sweets for your guests to enjoy and snack on.
You can find all of these Mickey Mouse birthday party favors, paper products, and decorations from American Greetings.
DIY Limbo Stick
With just a few household items, create a festive limbo stick for kids to decorate and play with. The craft serves as a fun, creative activity during the party, and the results are even more fun to play with.
What You’ll Need:
- Wooden dowel (3-4 feet in length)
- 5” fabric strips
- Mickey stencils
How To Make It:
- Before the party, paint the wooden dowel and set aside to dry.
- Use an old pillowcase or bed sheets to prepare 25-30 strips of fabric in various colors.
- Tie the fabric strips onto the wooden dowel.
- Before your guests arrive, set up a craft table with paint, paintbrushes, and Mickey stencils. Use paper plates and plastic tablecloths for quick craft clean up!
- At the start of the party, have kids add a hidden Mickey or two onto the fabric strips. Set aside to dry.
- Put on some tunes and do the limbo!
Fun-filled Party Favors
Surprise guests with goodies and toys they can take home with them! Some great party favors include bubbles, toys, noisemakers, and school supplies.
Most importantly, don’t forget to have fun and enjoy the day together!