Sponsored ad content courtesy of Walmart.
This Halloween, complete an Ariel costume with a headband featuring the iconic dinglehopper from Disney’s The Little Mermaid. It’s the perfect thingamabob to pair with Ariel’s costume and charm bracelet, available exclusively at Walmart.
What You’ll Need:
Starfish from a craft store
Pearl or colorful bead
How to Make It:
- Wrap headband with blue ribbon. Glue the starting point with a dot of hot glue and let dry. Once dry, wrap the blue ribbon around the headband, and glue the end in place.
- Hot glue the dinglehopper (plastic fork) to the headband.
- Hot glue the starfish to the handle of the fork.
- Hot glue the pearl or colorful bead detail to the center of the starfish.
- Let headband dry completely before wearing! Soon you’ll dazzle everyone you SEA.