If you’re dying for more color in your life, look no further than this quick and easy Funfetti cake! All you need is a few minutes and a few ingredients to whip up the perfect afternoon treat. This is bound to be your new dessert staple.
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sprinkles, divided, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- In a ramekin, add your flour, baking powder, sugar, yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth. Fold in 1 teaspoon of sprinkles and then top the cake with remaining sprinkles.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until the center is cooked through.
- Garnish with whipped cream and remaining sprinkles, and enjoy!
- Desserts, Cake
- 1 serving
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes