It’s time to join the adventure! Tangled: The Series premieres tonight at 7:30 p.m. on Disney Channel. Put together a viewing party for your family with this gleaming décor.
Bring the Kingdom of Corona to your home with this beautiful pennant flag banner featuring the Corona Sun Crest.
There’s nothing more iconic than Rapunzel’s frying pan. Help your little ones create their own with this fun and simple craft, perfect for a party inspired by Tangled.
Green, Leafy Vines
What You’ll Need:
- Construction paper in 3 different shades of green
- Hot glue
How To Make It:
- Cut a piece of twine to your desired length. To determine the length, measure the space that you’ll hang the vines and add an extra 24 inches. This will give you enough slack to hang your vines later.
- Cut out small leaf shapes from green construction paper. Disperse the three shades of green evenly between your leaves.
- Extend your twine across your workspace and plan out where your leaves will go.
- Begin hot gluing the leaves onto the twine. Place a small dot of glue at one end of the leaf and press it onto the twine until it is completely dry.
- Hang your vine by tying it off or taping it to the wall.
Pascal has always been the life of the party. See the DIY here.
Be sure to share your #DisneyWeekend Tangled: The Series viewing party with us on Instagram by tagging @DisneyFamily!
Learn more about Tangled: The Series.
The post Everything You Need to Host a Tangled: The Series Viewing Party appeared first on Disney Family.