The new generation of science fiction and fantasy authors has a progressive vision of what lies ahead. The post Good News! The Future of Sci-Fi Isn’t Just Death and Darkness appeared first on WIRED.
If you’re dying for more color in your life, look no further than this quick and easy Funfetti cake! All you need is a few minutes and a few ingredients to whip up the perfect afternoon treat. This is bound to be your new dessert staple.
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sprinkles, divided, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- In a ramekin, add your flour, baking powder, sugar, yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth. Fold in 1 teaspoon of sprinkles and then top the cake with remaining sprinkles.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until the center is cooked through.
- Garnish with whipped cream and remaining sprinkles, and enjoy!
- Desserts, Cake
- 1 serving
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes