If you’re just as excited for Disney’s new Beauty and the Beast as we are, then be prepared for your jaw to drop at this enchantingly magical cake that Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney World has whipped up in time for the premiere. How badly are you wishing for a bite right now?
Everyone needs a go-to recipe for chocolate cake. Maybe you volunteered to bring dessert for a dinner with friends, or you’ve got weekend guests, or there’s a birthday to celebrate.
This isn’t one of those dense death-by-chocolate cakes, but more like a richer version of devil’s food cake. Cover it with a thick layer of chocolate frosting and serve it right out of the pan.
If you’re dying for more color in your life, look no further than this quick and easy Funfetti cake! All you need is a few minutes and a few ingredients to whip up the perfect afternoon treat. This is bound to be your new dessert staple.
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sprinkles, divided, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- In a ramekin, add your flour, baking powder, sugar, yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth. Fold in 1 teaspoon of sprinkles and then top the cake with remaining sprinkles.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until the center is cooked through.
- Garnish with whipped cream and remaining sprinkles, and enjoy!
- Desserts, Cake
- 1 serving
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes