March 1, 2016
Venue: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Raleigh/Wake Forest Area: Wake Forest
Admission: $ 100
Even if it seems that leadership is something people are born with, there are many features and characteristics of great leaders which can be trained and perfected over time. Nobody is born a great leader – becoming one requires a lot of work combined with a healthy dose of self-awareness and dedication. Join BizDb.co.uk team of experts on a journey towards becoming a great leader at your organization.
The seminar will cover the following tips to help you improve your leadership skills:
– Work on your confidence
– Learn how to delegate tasks
– Communicate your vision to the team
– Perfect your problem-solving skills
– Foster collaboration and learn to successfully mediate conflicts
– Be emphatic, but strong
– Work on your competence and follow the highest standards and best industry practice
– Show integrity through your actions and set a good example
– Develop excellent organization skills
– Delve into team development.